A lot of people book flights and cabs more often than ever with the rise of piso-airline fare online booking, Uber and Grab. Guess what… You may now book local bus rides ahead of time, thanks to iWantSeats.com.ph.
Must be good news to those who needed to stand in long lines just to get a ticket or secure a first come, first served seat on buses. Initially, trips are available from Manila to Baguio, Baler, and Clark while travellers from the northern areas such as Abra, Vigan, Baguio, Bataan, and Pampanga (and watch out for more upcoming routes!) now have easier access to reserve and confirm their trips to the Metro in just few clicks away.
Chance Passenger No More
iWantSeats is an online bus booking platform that currently offers deluxe trips in the northern parts of the Philippines via JoyBus.
So explore new places or travel to and from your city without having to wait hours at the terminal as a chance passenger. All you have to do is…
1. Register or log-in at iWantSeats.com.ph.
2. Choose your destination and specific trips.
3. Review your itinerary.
4. Pay via bank deposits (EastWest, BDO, BPI), Dragonpay, GCash, SmartMoney or M Lhullier Epay. (Minimal fees may apply depending on the payment option.)
5. Send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be done within 48 hours before reservation expires.
6. Print out your e-ticket.
7. Bring your ticket and valid ID with you at least 30 minutes before your scheduled flight.
So there you go! All that’s left is for you to enjoy the trip. Additional destinations are coming soon, travellers! Watch out! 😉